LADY IN PINK – International Women’s Day
Celebrating International Women’s Day
Russian House of Austin together with EuroCircle is proud to present International Women’s Day.
Dedicated to women & giving back to the community EuroCircle together with Russian House of Austin is proud to present our annual Women’s Day, cultural extravaganza The night called Lady in Pink dedicated to breast cancer awareness
When: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Where: Russian House @ 307 East 5th street
Time: 4pm – 10pm (followed by disco and karaoke)
DRESS YOUR PINK TO IMPRESS
What To Expect:
• complimentary dessert and champagne tables
• roses for all women
• The night called Lady in Pink dedicated to International Women’s Day and to spread awareness of Breast Cancer
• Live music by Soul Wagon
• Tango performance (dance class lead by instructor)
• Late Hour disco/karaoke • Dessert/ Champagne/Roses complimentary bar
• Silent Auction (we will auction some of the items provided by local businesses such as Kendra Scott, Rachelle Rae Cosmetics, Barre3 membership, designer bouquet, artesian handcrafted chocolates and send all the proceeds to Breast Cancer Fund)
We are looking for local power women and local businesses to donate their services or goods for the Raffles and Silent Auction. (We are not expecting generous donations. Something pleasant and made by local entrepreneurs. Women owned)
• All the funds will be donated to Susan G. Komen
• Your business will be promoted on all of our social media,flyers, and among Russian/European community
***Note: Varda & her team at the Russian House have done most of the work!!! They deserve the credit.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Susan G. Komen every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price directly to Komen.