Photos by Rafael Vela. EuroCircle Austin group at FACEBOOK has more photos there: https://www.facebook.com/
This is the season to celebrate love and friendships and to be jolly. Let those special to you known you appreciate them by coming out for a drink or two before we all go a thousand different ways. Let’s kick off the season right! So come join EuroCircle for the last event for the year at Whisler’s bar on East 6th and join old friends and make new ones. Happy holidays to all!!
***This is also an unofficial 4th anniversary celebration for EuroCircle AUSTIN (Nov 20 2010)
Whistler’s Happy Hour includes with a wide selection of White and Red wines in addition to $6 specialty cocktails like:
– Moscow Mule: vodka, lime, ginger beer
– Whistler’s Old Fashioned: rye whiskey, demerara syrup, angostura bitters
– Aviation: gin, maraschino liqueur, crème de violette, lemon
– High Plains Drifter: tequila, campari, lime, honey syrup
– Hemingway Daquiri: rum, maraschino liqueur, grapefruit & lime
– Brown Derby: bourbon, grapefruit, honey syrup
Hope to see all of you there, hopefully in your cheesiest holiday sweater 🙂
Adnan & Szilvia
“The secret formula for Whisler’s? A thoughtful and unpretentious approach to cocktails, and a large space perfectly balanced between an intimate interior and a large, lively patio scene.” AustinEater
BRITISH CONSULATE IS PLEASED TO INVITE YOU
STEMFEST at Abercorn International School on the morning of 12 December from 9:00-10:30am. More info at our forums and EuroCircle Austin Facebook group. RSVP: email@example.com.
EuroCircle Austin group at FACEBOOK (more photos there):