SAVE-the-DATE: July 16 – International Swede will cohost with us a Joint Rooftop Party at Gansevoort Park Hotel
What better way to celebrate this decennial anniversary than a grand bash to outclass all others. So, for the 11th year in a row, three Scandinavian event organizers, ISwede, Nordic Nights and Mania Events with Martin Tajkhan, get together to make it happen.
The selected venue for our big occasion is Club Providence in the heart of Manhattan, near Columbus Circle; a space with soaring ceilings, multiple levels, several bars, refined furniture and fixtures and an abundance of seating. It’s exclusively ours for the night.
– A live performance by Alcazar
– Multiple rooms, two sounds and Several Scandinavian DJs alternating through-out the night.
– Special Guest Appearances.
– Scandinavian Drink Favorites: Kopparberg Cider, Kronan Lime and Piggelin.
– Swedish Candy Arrangements from Sockerbit.
– Age to enter: 21 and up
– Tickets: ONLY 700 tickets available
– Ticket price: Online $20-$25, Door: $30
– Attire: Midsummer chic, dress to impress
– Coat check: yes
Save-the-date: July 16 we’ll probably have a joint rooftop party with ISwede.