A gourmet tour to Peru, organized by Pablo from EuroCircle Houston ( PeruGourmetTours.com) has a few spots left open. Of course EuroCircle members from other cities are welcome to join.
This trip is NOT organized by EuroCircle as an organization, nor are we affiliated in any way with Peru Gourmet Tour (or getting any profit).
Friday, September 30th through Sunday, October 9th , 2016
Tour normally costs 3400 USD, but as a non for profit tour it costs 2660 USD per person in double room, with everything included, except:
– flight from US to Lima (between 600-1000 USD or 40k miles with United)
– if not group arrival, cab from airport to hotel (20 USD)
– tips, and hotel incidentals (laundry, drinks at bar, room service) during the stay
Friday: all arrivals
Saturday: departure for wineries and pisco distilleries. Evening Arrival in Nazca
Sunday: Overflight of Nazca Lines (#1 stop for “1000 things to do before you die”)
Monday: Arequipa and Santa Catalina Monastery (#2 stop from book “1000…”)
Tuesday: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Wednesday: Machu Picchu Ruins (#3 stop from Patricia Schultz’ book “1000…”)
Thursday: Cusco, the capital of Inca Empire (#4 stop)
Friday: Lima, the capital of Peru. Central Restaurant (#4 restaurant in the world)
Saturday: Lima, cebiche at Javier Wong (best fast food in the world), last supper
Sunday: Arrival in US
– all hotels (minimum 3 star, a few 3 ½ and 4 star)
– land and air transport within Peru (2 flights, 2 trains, 1 overland luxury night bus, superior class private coach the rest of the time)
– all meals, including top restaurants in each city, top foods of Peru, wines or beers during meals, wine and pisco tastings
– guided tours and tour directors constant presence
EuroCircle Special Price: 2495 USD per person in double room (with a minimum of 6 travelers)
Email Pablo here for more info!