Got lost??? Call (917) 952-3452 in case of emergency only!
Thinking about buying or selling real estate in Manhattan, but not sure where to begin?
To attend this seminar you need to follow TWO steps:
1) REGISTER for this event by going to EuroCircle
2) PAY $30 using a PayPal (all major credit cards are accepted):
The seminar will begin with an overview of what to expect from the market in the coming year, current trends, and how you can capitalize in this environment.
The following topics will also be covered:
– Preparing to sell/buy & what you need to know if you’re not a US Citizen
– Differences between coops and condos, which one is better for a foreign national?
– New construction
– The purchasing/selling timeline
– Working with Real Estate Brokers
– Financing options
– Capital gains tax consequences/exemptions
– Forming an LLC to limit liability for the investor/owner
– Family LLC to avoid estate taxes
…and much more…
PLEASE NOTE: This seminar is intended for the general public. If you work in a real estate field (e.g., as a broker, salesperson, attorney, mortgage broker, etc.), please do NOT register for this seminar.
The cost for this seminar is $30 and must be paid IN ADVANCE using PayPal (all major credit cards are accepted). Please direct your payment to email@example.com and specify the name of the person for whom you are paying (even if it’s yourself — sometimes PayPal doesn’t tell us your name). The exact location of the seminar will be provided upon payment (downtown).
Location will be DOWNTOWN; very cool, however, our intended midtown location has some construction going on, that’s why it has changed — we’re at the mercy of the development group. Another subway to take is either A, C, or E also to Fulton Street. (exact address will be sent at the latest by this FRIDAY, Feb 11 to all attendees who have paid the $30 provided there is space for all)
Call Kaisa if you do not receive the address by WEDNESDAY morning 11 am.
REFUND: Please cancel by Wed, 3 pm to be refunded.